We are committed to providing you with the best possible service. IRIS-Financial Services Agency's (IRIS-FSA) mission is to assist individuals and families with special needs to better live and work in the community.
As a participant of the IRIS Program, you create a plan to help you reach your personal goals at home, at work and in the community.
With help from IRIS-FSA, you can hire employees and be the employer, or you can buy services from a vendor. Customized goods and services allow you to creatively use your budget to meet your long-term care goals.
What IRIS-FSA can do for you:
- Answers your questions, comments and concerns by toll-free phone, email and fax
- Helps you keep your monthly spending within your budget
- Pays your employees or vendors out of your monthly budget
- Makes sure all required documents are completed correctly
- Sends monthly budget statements showing what was paid from your plan
- Collects your monthly Cost Share (if you have one)
What IRIS-FSA can do for your employees:
- Completes the required criminal background check
- Helps complete the employee documents
- Reviews employee time reports and sends payments from your plan
- Pays all required employee taxes
- Provides paper-free online time reporting with the IRIS-FSA Portal, a time reporting website
Do you need help? Please call us at 888-800-5599 or email us.